Saturday, August 2, 2008

100 Days Out-What are the Numbers?!?!?!?!

We have been hearing a lot about the numbers and then see McCain camp go completely negative. I believe the race card was actually played by McCain because he brought a meaning, or their meaning, to what Obama said. I started to wonder why the "straight talk" express the guy who was going to run a campaign that discussed the issue was starting this so early. I looked around and found some polls and I can see why now. I have reviewed the four pols that normally report. They are the combination of the state-by state polls, Survey USA, Rasmussen and Quinnipiac. The purpose of the poll was to determine the electoral college on November 4th. Obama leads McCain 352-186. Lest we forget, that is the only number that matters in presidential races on November 4th. I have put the link below for your own review. While this would not be the 480 to 57 margin FDR received in 1932 it is substantial considering the last 2 election cycles. Obama confirmed last week with Union Activists on a conference call that it will be his goal to get the Employee Free Choice Act passed. That lead Wal Mart to make sure there employees knew the "dangers" of Obama becoming president. I will have more on that later. I am nervous personally about the election because I can see a great deal of the things that the labor movement has fought to get on the horizon; so I can see what we can lose-FOREVER. Please get out and vote and take a friend with you. While you are at it, with such high gas prices, as them to get a friend and so on and car pool.

http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/general-election/electoral-college-results.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.